Sunday, August 19, 2012

Art That I've Done In the Past! Love, Em :)

This was after practicing body shapes and trying to realistically depict legs and arms. It went with another drawing that showed an opposite emotion. This was about 2 or 3 years ago. There isn't any shading!!

This is more recent. I draw or write when I'm upset, and I was feeling lonely when I created this. I like the dimensions I used. The figure still doesn't have any shading!

This drawing is one of my favorites! I started shading to put some depth into the fabric and body. The hair is the best part though :)

Again, an emotional piece. The frog represents me and the 3 different scenes are things that seemed to be going wrong for me at the time. The hair in the bottom right came out well and the highlights and lowlights were an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment